Dynamic Inclinometer - GravityGyro™ — SQ-GIX
The SQ-GIX GravityGyro™ is the industry leading Dynamic Inclinometer providing best-in-class angle measurement even in the presence of high shock, acceleration and vibration.
The system employs high stability, temperature compensated ceramic packaged MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes for excellent long term performance and reliability. The complexity of multi-axis inertial calibrations, quaternion angles, Kalman filters, and dynamic adaptive sensor fusion are handled by the sensor itself.
The SQ-GIX is the ultimate drop-in upgrade for legacy, static inclinometers.
- Pitch & roll immune to magnetic disturbances
- High accuracy while moving
- High accuracy over temperature
- Dual, pitch and roll axes
- 0.1º static tilt accuracy
- 0.5° RMS dynamic tilt accuracy
- 0.5º RMS error dynamic tilt accuracy
- IP68 / 69K environmental protection
- -40° to 85° C temperature range
- CAN2.0A/B, RS485, RS232, 4-20mA, 0-5 V
- IP67 rated, M12 or Deutsch connector
- 0.1º resolution - digital serial output
- Case aligned and orthogonalized
- 360° x 180° range
- Shock survival 1000 g 1/2 sin 0.1 ms, 3x any axis
- Platform and vehicle leveling
- Measuring angle on moving vehicles in harsh environments
- Mining vehicles
- Mobile cranes