NorthPoint™ Gyro (AHRS) Attitude Heading Reference System — SQ-NPG
The SQ-NPG NorthPoint™ Gyro is an AHRS system that provides true clean angle even in the presence of high shock, acceleration, vibration and transient magnetic disturbance. It also provides a north reference for Yaw enabling reliable pointing and return-to-home applications.
The system employs high stability, temperature compensated ceramic packaged MEMS accelerometers, gyroscopes, and magnetometers for excellent long term performance and reliability.
The complexity of multi-axis inertial calibrations, quaternion angles, Kalman filters, and dynamic adaptive sensor fusion is handled by the sensor itself. The SQ-NPG is the ultimate drop-in upgrade for legacy, static inclinometers and AHRS systems.
- Dynamic tilt measurement
- Dynamic heading measurement
- < 0.1º error for shock, vibration, acceleration & magnetic transients
- High accuracy while moving
- High accuracy over temperature
- Case aligned and orthogonalized
- Pitch & roll immune to magnetic disturbances
- 360° pitch, roll, heading (yaw)